BLOGS & VLOGS
Here at Crystal Harmony UK we have literally become obsessed with cleansing and smudging!!! We love the idea that we can change the energy around us and immediately feel better! We have just had the new smudging kits arrive which are absolutely gorgeous and we cant wait for you all to get involved! Please send us in your smudging selfies and experiences!!! And just in case your not sure where on earth to start or what to do ... here is a handy guide for you:
💭The use of dried white sage and burning herbs is a 2,000 year old Indigenous American practice.
🙌🏼Smudging your sacred space, your home or office, or even your body with sage is like taking an energetic shower, or doing a deep metaphysical cleansing. 💨The smoke from dried sage actually changes the ionic composition of the air, and can have a direct effect on reducing our stress response.
🌿When should I smudge?
•When you move into a new living space
•...When you begin a new job or start your own business
•Before / after a guest enters your home
•Before / after a yoga or healing session
•After an argument or any illness
•Upon returning home from crowded situations
💨How do a smudge & cleanse my space / myself?
Place your sage or cedar into your lovely Abolone Shell (a traditional vessel used by Indigenous American people that represents the element of water), light the bundle by holding a flame to it until it begins to smoke. If a true flame appears, shake the bundle gently or blow until it is just embers and smoke. You may need to re-light the bundle a few times during the ritual process. With the loose Sweetgrass, use your charcoal burning disk (or part of it) inside your shell to set it alight.
Once you have a nice smoke going, use your wafting feather to direct the smoke over your body from your feet up to your head, then back down again. As you do this, visualize the smoke taking away with it any negative energy from your life.
🌬🎋You may even like to say words out loud such as; "Air, fire, water, earth. Cleanse, dismiss, dispel." Or “I dispel all negativity from my being / my space and replace only with positive things” (or whatever resonates with you!)
🙏🏼Once you have smudged your body, begin to move through your space. Wave the smoke into all corners, across doorways and into shadow spaces. To maintain the atmosphere of ritual, keep repeating your words in your mind as you diffuse the smoke.
🙌🏼Once the space is cleared, allow the sage or cedar bundle to either burn out or gently press it out in your shell. 🐚You can even bury the remaining smudge in your garden to really feel the completeness of the cleansing ritual. Once buried, the smudging has done its work in completing the cycle. Ideally, you should try to use a new smudge for each cleansing.🙌🏼♥️🌾💨🎋💭🌬🙏🏼🌬🌬🌬🌬🌾🎋🌿🐚🐚
With love from Crystal Harmony xxxxxx
Firstly, thank you so much everyone for sending in your topics for us to address in our Weekly Blogs ... as you may know the first topic we are going to look at is coping with grief. Grief can be such a consuming feeling and we get so many requests for crystals to help with this we thought we would try and tackle this one as soon as possible.
Grief can take so many different forms but usually it is seen as intense sorrow, especially caused by the loss of someone we really care for. Sometimes the pain we experience is so strong we can often feel like it will never stop and we can see no way to end the hurt. Everyone has different ways to cope with grief and there is no right or wrong way ...but there are things we can do to help ourselves and we can promise you that that pain will ease and happiness will start to come back into your life, even if that feels unbelievable right now... we don’t have a choice in the matter, our angels will make sure of it xxx
Crystals are an amazing source of hope and strength for anyone coping with grief; and here are a few of our favourite recommendations;
- Rhodonite Rhodonite holds within it the power to heal a broken heart. It stabilises and starts to turn around your feelings to a lighter much more relaxed state. Rhodonite is a slow burning crystal, it works over time so we suggest keeping this crystal close all the time – bracelets are perfect as they stay with you all the time, especially on your left wrist. When you go to bed at night pop your bracelet under your pillow to keep the repairing energies flowing all the time.
- Aquamarine When you hear the name of this crystal you immediately think of the sea and its calming and soothing energies ... hold this crystal close, close your eyes and imagine you are sat on a beach with your toes being splashed by the gentle tide coming in and out. Whilst you sit there let the sea wash away the pain and sorrow, let it go with the tide as it goes out and let the power of the sea refresh you and give you strength. The sea holds such power, the power to regenerate and reinvigorate – this crystal holds that power especially for you.
- Rainbow Moonstone Such a healer of trauma ~ and similarly to the sea’s power found in Aquamarine, Rainbow Moonstone is another source of great strength and stability through a time that feels so uncertain and unknown. If we look at the world and nature we see that the sea is ultimately pulled and controlled by the Moon and together these make a force to be reckoned with; the sea (aquamarine) will ground you and the moon (moonstone) will lift you up ... with the added bright light and colour of a rainbow shining joy back into your life once again.
- Chrysoprase This lovely green crystal is the bringer of hope. It shows light at the end of the tunnel and gives a sense of hope during times when it feels like there is no hope at all and is incredibly soothing and healing. We stock Chrysoprase as a pendant so that it can be kept close by the chest and heart all the time.
- Rose Quartz The thing we need the most, the thing we feel we have had taken away so suddenly ... Love. Rose Quartz is the crystal of love, love for yourself and love for others, a loving hug from the universe and there by your side supporting you along this difficult journey.
- Amethyst Amethyst is amazing with its calming energy at helping to heal personal losses and grief, slowly carrying you through the toughest of times. Amethyst has a gentle sedative energy that promotes a sense of peace, happiness, and contentment. It also is said to stabilise emotions.
- Angelite This beautiful pale blue crystal helps open up communication channels between you and your angels and assists you in receiving messages of love and comfort from your loved ones who are no longer here with you, and to bring through their energy to aid emotional healing.
As well as wearing these crystals at all times and keeping them close by whilst you sleep, another great way to allow them to heal you is to sit in a meditative position (on the floor with legs crossed) and let your hands relax together in your lap forming a cup to hold our chosen crystal. Sit still, let every muscle in your body relax completely and picture the crystal surrounded by light and love and state out loud or in your mind, your intention for that crystal. Your intention might be to help you cope with the pain, to ease the pain, to give you strength to get through difficult situations... or whatever it is you want that crystal to do for you. Then just relax with intent and let the crystal’s energies start to work their magic ... you need to do this for approximately 20-30 minutes. Repeat this exercise as often as you need. (just make sure you cleanse and recharge your crystal before every use)
I hope that has helped a little bit ... lots more to come so stay tuned. You may also like to have a look at our collection for Angel Comfort, Grief & Loss, in this collection we have included a lovely angel candle to light for your lost loved one, an angel wing hanging ornament and a white feather as a reminder that your angels are never too far away. There is also the option of adding some Neal's Yard Calming Essential oil - a real comfort to smell in times of heightened anxiety or worry xxx
With love, hope, strength and a huge warm hug to all of you who are experiencing any form of grief, from Crystal Harmony xxxxxx
Hi to all of our lovely Crystal Harmony friends ... we are so excited to launch our new weekly Blog with you all! ... BUT we need your help first! ...
Within the blog we are going to select a topic from the list of issues/problems/difficulties that you, our customers are facing in life and we will address these topics day by day, offering practical help and tips and also carefully recommending exactly which crystals to use and how to use them to get the best results.
We are so keen to help everyone as much as we can and we have such a wide range of customers asking us so many different questions we wanted everyone to potentially benefit from our advice and guidance - and what better way to do this we thought, that to start to Blog about it ... for you all to read and enjoy.
We want to start by asking you to send us a message or comment on the Facebook post with any issues you are facing and that you would like our help with ... just to give you an example, over the last week alone we have been asked about help with Depression, how to calm hyperactive children, how to stick to a diet, how to not let other peoples negativity affect you, how to get a house ready to market, etc etc ... the list is endless, and we have so much to share, we can't wait to get started.
No request is to weird or wacky ... no such thing in our opinion and we will keep our blog responses completely anonymous :-)
But that is not all ... we want to go one step further ... we will then offer one person each week the option to try our suggested crystals, completely free of charge, and to let us know how they got on so that we can share those experiences with everyone - the crystals will be yours to keep at no cost - the only thing we ask in return is that you send us an email or message ... or even a good old letter in the post... sharing your feedback for us to then share with our other Blog readers (no names mentioned ... just experiences)
We are in no doubt that these little balls of pure energy work but we want to start shouting about their powers and talking about some real life experiences, where crystals really do make a difference... (and because we love hearing your success stories too!!)
So ... send us your topics that you would like us to address and we will get started!! We simply cannot wait!!! ... don't worry we will share all of our blogs on Facebook to make sure you don't miss them.
Yours, forever in adoration of our wonderful customers, Crystal Harmony xxxx
Hi to all of our amazing Crystal Harmony fans .. Firstly we just have to start by saying (actually shouting from the rooftops!) WE HAVE REACHED OVER 500 LIKES ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE!!!!! We are so totally happy and filled to bursting point with gratitude to all of our followers for helping get us there, it’s a great achievement and we simply could not have done it without you all! xxx
So how was everyone’s Valentines day? We dispatched lots of our gorgeous Crystal Opalite, Rose Quartz, Sodalite & Amethyst hearts to all ends of the country (and a few outside of the UK too!!) so we hope they bought a lot of love and joy to the recipients ... we even had to send some anonymously ~ what a cute romantic gesture to receive such a beautiful gift from a secret admirer! Love was most certainly in the air this Valentines!!
So as we move through the year, our attention has turned to some more key events coming up over the next few months, and we kick off with Mothers Day – a time for us to say thank you to our Mums for all they do, have done and will do for us, or maybe you are a mum yourself and its your turn to be truly spoilt. Also, we mustn’t forget the Nans, Grannys, Grandmothers out there ... as they are often a mum to their children as well as their children’s children – now that needs celebrating!! So along with your daffodils this year – why not give her a gift to remember – well watch this space as we have a range of perfect gifts and we will be sharing them with you over then next few weeks.
Then of course we have Easter!! We have been sitting on (not literally of course) so many different kinds of amazing crystal eggs; we are simply desperate to share them with you all ready for Easter!! Lots of us are still trying to eat a tiny bit healthily in line with new years resolutions so instead of giving the temptation of chocolate, give a crystal egg instead. They last forever, look beautiful and come with a meaning that would make any heart melt, not to mention to exquisite packaging!
So its busy times here at Crystal Harmony but we love every minute of it and love to interact and engage with YOU, our precious customers – please feel free to talk to us anytime, we are always available at firstname.lastname@example.org
Take care, sending you all an abundance of crystal harmony, joy and happiness xxxxxx