Crystals To Get You Through Christmas 🎄💎🙏🏼🤯💆🏼♀️
Christmas can be a very stressful time of year. ... There could well be expectations, or at least perceived expectations, to create a 'wonderful Christmas' with presents and perhaps the most important meal of the year. Some people rate Christmas as being more stressful than divorce or being burgled!!! We’re here to remind you to SLOW DOWN & ENJOY the Christmas season, sometimes we can get soooooo stressy that we miss the magic of the season! All it takes is a shift in mindset and, of course, your Christmas Crystal SOS 🆘 kit!!!
To get you through this season, we have designed the best crystal pouch 👝 made for you to carry with you at all times! You’ll find the link at the end of this blog post, but first, here are some really handy tips we’ve picked up along the way to help find your Christmas 🎄 cheer!! ❤️🎄❤️💃🏼🤩
- 1. Make a to-do list. How do you think Santa copes??? He has a list of course! So follow in the big man’s footsteps 🦶🏼 and get your list done!! Dumping the thoughts whirling round in your head, onto paper 📝 immediately has a relieving effect and avoids a more stressed approach!!
- Avoid too many commitments! Believe it or not... you don’t have to do everything on your calendar 🗓 You are in control! Remember, you can’t be everywhere at the same time. You can only attend so many family dinners, drive so far, and give so much. Just like your money, you have limits with your time... be strong and look after yourself!!
- Don't wait until the last minute. Trying to do all your Christmas shopping or cooking in one weekend can push you over the edge. Instead, keep it simple! It might be easier to shop for one or two people on your list each day. And try and avoid crowds... shop early or late in the day and avoid weekends if you can... come to Crystal Harmony on your Saturday... we guarantee a relaxing and zen shopping 🛍 experience 🙏🏼💆🏼♀️🙏🏼❤️🥰🎄
- Make a Christmas budget. 💰 Money can be the biggest cause of Christmas stress... with temptations to overspend and then regretting it afterwards 😨😫 Make a plan and don’t blow it! Avoid all the impulse spending, and when you max out your budget, that’s it. You’re done. Try and remember... it’s only 1 day and by the new year it will all be ancient history!!
- Decorate like a minimalist. Instead of decorating the entire house, keep it simple by decorating the tree and the mantel. 🎄🎄🎄🎄Focus on your main living spaces where your family gathers most often. Take some of the pressure off yourself and ignore the urge to create a winter wonderland inside (or outside) your home this year.
- Don't spend all your time on social media. Stay away from the comparison trap, especially at Christmastime. Hide your eyes from the perfectly curated Instagram feeds and Christmas grotto houses 🏘 ❤️🎄💆🏼♀️💆🏼♀️💆🏼♀️💆🏼♀️💆🏼♀️
- Get rid of clutter before Christmas. For every new toy that you know the kids will open on Christmas morning, get rid of two. Make your kids a part of it so they know they’re donating their well-loved toys to others. 🐻☃️
- Ask friends or family for help. You don’t have to do it ALL on your own!
- Avoid family conflict 🤦🏼♀️ Okay, we know this one is tricky to navigate, especially around the holidays, but stick with us here. We all have family members who push our buttons: Aunt Betsy, in-laws, Granny Gertrude—whoever! If you predict an awkward gathering approaching, maybe make your excuses early doors, or avoid any tricky conversations... become a butterfly 🦋 float in and float out with minimal conflict 😅
- Don’t overeat. Stressed spelled backward is desserts. 🙊🙊🙊 If you cut back on all the holiday stress, then maybe your waistline will thank you too. You can still indulge in the sweet stuff. Just don’t go overboard.
- Stay healthy. Being sick 🤒 at Christmas is the absolute worst, so do what you can to avoid it! If you wash your hands, stay hydrated, and avoid sick people, you can make it through cold and flu season safe and sound. Also, don’t burn the candle at both ends by staying up late and getting up early. Make sure you’re getting enough sleep this season.
- Make time for downtime. Keep your peace and quiet, and you’ll keep your sanity. 🤫It really doesn’t matter what part of the day it is—the early morning hours or the evening when the kids are asleep.🤗😴
Remember what the Christmas season is about. Christmas is meant to be filled with joy, merriment and thankfulness. Carve out time with family and friends to reconnect with one another. You want to actually remember Christmas this year, right? The idea is to be intentional. Don’t let the month go by in a total blur... Slow down 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼
We though this was an awesome idea too... if your in charge of cooking... Just because it’s Christmas, that doesn’t mean you have to stress yourself out making a full-on feast for the masses. Scale things back and reduce your stress level with a potluck dinner! It isn’t as cringeworthy as it might sound. Have each one of your guests bring their favourite side dish or family recipe to the meal. Then all you have to worry about preparing is the turkey (or ham . . . or fish . . . or partridge in a pear tree.) fun and way easier!!!!
🎄🎄🎄 Merry Christmas guys!!!! And here is the link as promised 😘😘😘 CLICK HERE